Monday, January 14, 2008

A Good Weekend

Had the opportunity to show our mission presentation to a coworker and her family from work.

Sunday there were more expressions of support and encouragement for our efforts to reach the field.

Momentum is building. It makes me nervous and excited.

At the same time, finding churches that are willing to have us come and speak is proving to be a challenge. In Michigan, budgets are tight, and often churches are already supporting numerous missionaries. Could God be using this circumstance to move us toward a different geographic area to raise support?

Marge and I have been doing some thinking about that. We are testing the waters in some other areas. Keep praying for us.

For now, it's back to work at Pfizer. Pfizer is going well for me. The work is challenging and it keeps me busy. On the down side, I know that at any moment the layoff notice could come. Pfizer is just that predictable right now.

I hope that you all have a great week.

Adam

No comments: