Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Trip To Pageland was Providential

My Trip To Pageland was Providential

O.K. goofy play on words. Providence Baptist Church is in Pageland South Carolina.





























It's beautiful here in the land of pages. The landscape is like michigan with lots of open spaces and gently rolling low hills. Some of the leaves have changed color, but other than an overnight chill the daytime temps are in the high 60s and even low70s.

The folks at Providence Baptist are friendly and the worship service was rich and enjoyable. I enjoyed teaching in morning Sunday school and tonight I have the evening service. After church Scott and Angie took me to The Smoke House. I'm told it's world famous. At least the sign says so.





























It was crowded and the food was plentiful. Southern cooking is good.

Adam

No comments: