Sunday, January 21, 2007

Frog in My Throat

All week co-workers have been leaving work or staying home because they have contracted the "crud". When I was a boy, my mom used to call it a bug. I've been changing my diet and excercising more in order to build up strength and endurance, but I guesse no one can escape the bug forever (that puts an odd picture in my mind).

Today is also the first time since Sojourn went on hiatus that I have been scheduled to sing anywhere outside my home church. This morning I'm singing at Newberg Norton Bible Church. Just one song and my testimony. Marge and I aren't raising missions support yet, but I wanted to start getting used to going out to churches by myself. There are churches where Sojourn or I am known that I want to go to just to say, hi and share my passion for missions.

Anyway, I'm glad that the acompaniment CD has three keys (high, medium, and low). This crud has busted me down to the medium key.

Adam

No comments: