Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Survey Trip Wrap-Up

Sunday night, I was a little tense. Ron asked us to sit down with him to "debrief" the week. I knew that this would be the point at which he would either invite us to join his team or suggest that we continue our search elsewhere.

Long story short, Ron invited us to join the ABWE Czech Republic team, and we said that we would be honored. I tried to play it cool, but I smiled despite myself. The next morning we struck off on the train to Prague, then to the airport, and then the long flight home.

Tuesday we unpacked, organized, did laundry, and got our kids back.

Today is Wednesday and I'm crashing a little emotionally. We are already starting the process of preparations for Candidate Seminar, and friends form church are starting to gear up to help us make our way to the "field", but it could be two years between now and when we see the Czech Republic again. That's going to be a long time, but well worth the wait.

Adam

No comments: