Saturday, September 27, 2008

On the Road Again

Well, right now we are just West of Watervliet on I-94 heading for Community Bible Fellowship in Aledo, IL. I feel like it's our very first presentation. We went for several weeks with no presentations, then I spent two weeks painting and getting the house ready for sale, and then vanished into a time freeze the week my father died.

A week ago today was my father's funeral. It doesn't seem real yet.

Frankly, what I want to do is hide somewhere and watch TV.

Instead I'm doing a new presentation for the first time. It's called "God At Work Around The World" it talks about ABWE missionaries all over the place, and how individuals can be part of what God is doing. I'm excited about it, but not into it. If that makes sense.

I miss my dad. I'm not sitting and weeping, but I feel sapped of energy. I bet it's normal, but it sure feels weird.

Adam

No comments: