Thursday, July 12, 2007

Candidate Seminar - Day 5 - Afternoon

There were several more informative training sessions, and then Marge and I raced back to the hotel to grab a 45 nap. It was a beautiful thing.
At 4pm, we met with their educational team. We've been assigned a number of Bible courses that we will need to take during pre-field.

I'm looking forward to it.

In the evening we had dinner with the other people who are planning on serving in Central and Eastern Europe. It was a fun evening. These are enjoyable people with a fun sense of humor.

As I was sitting at dinner, it struck me that I really like this bunch of people. I think this is really going to happen. It made me a little nervous. Can this really be happening? Are Marge and I really stepping out in faith?

Adam

No comments: