Friday, July 13, 2007

Candidate Seminar - Day 7

So, this was the big day. This was the day we gave our testimony before the ABWE board of directors. Then they had the opportunity to ask a few questions. We were nervous and excited before hand.

We didn't have much doubt that we would be appointed, but this was the final step. The board of directors are a great group of men and women. They love the Lord and they love missions. They also take their role very seriously.

So, we did our thing, and then waited in the hall for about 10 min. while they discussed and took their vote. We happy to say that they approved us, appointing us to the Czech Republic.

Marge and I took another nap that evening and then went to do laundry. There was a sense of elation and joy that quietly stole over me. I feel that I am right where god wants me.

Adam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! I am glad things went well. I will continue to pray! Keep me updated! Jennifer